Monday, March 30, 2015

Large Triplexes 1

It Was a Long Winter

 [I'll paint a smile on the cat, then say, "Voila!"]

Yes, the months of winter most recently passed were long and bitterly cold, especially bitter in February and inside the workshop. On the 4th of that month I took a few pictures of the beginning stages of a building project that would last at least two weeks, i.e., work on six triplex birdhouses. My fingers didn't warm up until March!

As well, I recall the piles of red and western cedar stock on my side shelf, and the mounds of dust on the floor and other surfaces, grew at about the same pace.





When I get a really nice day - soon, I hope - I'll give the place a good sweeping out.

Final shots to follow.

Link to Funky Birdhouse 3

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment