Saturday, March 7, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to the Workshop (1)


I've had a workshop in my backyard for about ten years now and have likely completed over 1,000 small- to medium-sized projects, from birdhouses to chairs and 'little free libraries', which are neither little nor free.

Many projects begin with a simple sketch and are finished once I've added enough trim to prompt me to say 'voila'.


['Full-on trim day' is coming up]

You will find photographs, some details about the steps I take concerning a project - from start to finish - and a word or two about the materials I like to use.

One shop philosophy I generally adhere to is 'go slow and enjoy the view'.

Questions and comments are always welcome.

Link to more from The Workshop, at my former busy blog.

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment