Saturday, April 25, 2015

B & W Harrison Specials

Three Levels of Special

I have been building Harrison Specials for a few weeks and making modifications to them as I see fit. Because I have a lot of old, rustic western cedar in stock, I have come up with, in my opinion, a very very good way to use some of it, i.e., a third level of special.

Level 1: Barnboard from Handley Lumber Mill, Fenelon Falls

"The face is 9.5 inches high x 6.5 in. wide"

Level 2: Rustic western cedar from Joe Flagler's dock reno, Fenelon Falls

"The face is 8 inches tall x 5 in. wide"

Level 3: Joe's cedar again, this time with a taller face, and more volume for feathered friends than level two.

"The new and improved face is 9 inches tall, 5 in. wide and the
two sides will be attached to the outside of the faces, not inside" 


More to follow along these lines.


Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment