Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Barnboard BH w a Twist 4

100 Percent Finished

 "I think this is a solid, practical design"

Barnboard from Fenelon Falls. Added room inside for nest building. A side addition w 22.5 degree slope on the roof. A hydro pole to provide power for the big screen TV. What more could a bird want when considering a solid, rugged-looking house?


I will soon put one atop a platform and pole before adding it (and three others) to my growing collection upon basement shelves. A look at the side and back below reveals four screws on the nearest roof slat, so clean up of the interior is an easy task.


This time 'round, in order to save time, I placed the house upon a rectangular platform (9 3/4 x 10 1/2 inches, see below), and in the future I will try cutting bases to fit inside the six walls. Fussy, but doable.

"Try building one, tell me what you think"

Please link to Barnboard BH w Twist 3

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment