Thursday, June 18, 2015

Larger Red Cedar 2

Hammerin' and Singin'

 "Space is getting tight inside the workshop"

Four small western cedar birdhouses are almost buried now under eight larger cedar houses, and I'm almost out of room to turn around. So, I'd better not add more stock to the mix. After all, ten barnboard birdhouses are hiding under the pile somewhere.


"Darker cedar equals richer aromas. Yummy!"

"No paint required on a rescued western cedar roof"

The roof slats are going on quickly. Some slats will get a paint job, others will remain as they are... all natural. One western cedar board was especially dark and fragrant. I don't know if birds appreciate the aroma but I sure do.

Oh, and if you heard me singing along to Billy Bragg's old tunes yesterday, sorry about the noise.

Link to Large Red Cedar 1 

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment