Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Several Shelves are Empty

Aftermath - Gathering on the Green

The Beforemath

The first photo reveals 'shelves are full, and I'm ready for Gathering on the Green', a full-day event on the commons in Wortley Village. And the picture does not lie: They were and I was. However, now that the event is over, I have some work to do.

 "My spot on the Green - ready for the day to begin"

 "Birdhouses, books and some other bits - before the crowds arrived"

The Aftermath: 38 spaces available!

So, over the next month or two, while I work on a few lovely projects (i.e., a specialty BH, a table, three Rietveld chairs) using new and rescued lumber, I will build up my supply of birdhouses as well.

Busy times ahead.

Link to Shelves are Full

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment