Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Upcoming Projects

Various Birdhouses

Coming up next: 1. Two western cedar log cabins

I'm pretty sure I will be standing in front of my sander this afternoon clearing the decks, i.e., getting piles of birdhouse stock ready for the assembly line. There are five different birdhouse models (and other items) all lined up in a row, so I will be a busy, dusty guy in a funny mask by 2 P.M.

 2. Three pine houses with curved roofs

 3 and 4. Two wee houses (rescued scraps) and one newbie 

 4. Pine barnboard newbie will have a front porch and fussy trim

5. Six Harrison Specials from rescued western cedar

Q: So, what else is new?

A: I need to build a bigger backyard shed for the lawnmower and growing lumber supplies. July will be a very busy, dusty month.

Link to Wee Side Job 1

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment