Thursday, August 27, 2015

Back in Action

Where Did I Leave Off?

 "Tuesday, Aug. 18, I enjoyed a lovely afternoon in the backyard"

The workshop has been quiet for a full week because I took a hastily-prepared vacation to Mont Tremblant QUE on about one day's notice. Today I will take a look inside to see what needs doing and I have a feeling there will be more than enough to fill the afternoon and more.

"Sixteen cedar birdhouses now sit just inside the workshop door"

"On Monday, the 17th, I added stain to a custom shelf"

"Way back on Sat. Aug. 15 I added more paint to Gord's Gourd"

On Wednesday the 19th I packed my motorcycle bags, and the next day I landed in Perth ON after barely surviving an enormous, often treacherous, completely drenching downpour. Today, the 27th of August, I look forward to the aromatic, completely dry workshop environs and will likely work at an easy pace.

No hurries, no worries.

Link to Custom Shelf 11

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment