Thursday, November 12, 2015

Four Barnboard Birdhouses 5

A Wicked Smile?


Yesterday I had but one wee job left related to the two barnboard birdhouses that were constructed of lumber left in its natural colour. I wrote, "I think there's only one thing missing on these two barnboard beauties... a wicked little smile on the little wicked cat."



Hmmm. You decide. Did I add a wicked smile or a look of "hey, where's the bird for this wee birdhouse?" I don't know what the look says, but I don't think it's wicked.

The painted models are almost finished. I only have to add a second coat of paint to the cats and a few whiskers. The cats are not attached at the moment but you can see what I'm thinking about. Should I put the red cat w the red house, green cat w the green house, or switch them around?


"I like the 'switched around' look"

Link to Four Barnboard Birdhouses

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment