Friday, March 18, 2016

My Last PEI Birdhouse (2)

Road Trip to PEI?

 Yesterday's first photo, taken at 3:00 BT, i.e., "Before Trim"

I enjoyed finishing this large model together yesterday using the last three slats of lumber from PEI.  All the while I was thinking.... maybe I should drive East to get more lumber.



"After the last nail was placed, I went inside the house for supper. Yay!"

Surely there is an easier way. I will scout out the local scene first or use what I have on hand, to see what I can create without having to drive all that way.

I will trust in my Cub and Boy Scout skills right here in London. I bet I won't come home empty-handed. : )

I earned the "Rescue Lumber Badge" as a kid

"Now, if I could just find my glasses I'd go sniff out some more wood"

Link to My Last PEI Birdhouse 1

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment