Sunday, April 3, 2016

Small PEI Models 1

More Grey Barn Board, Please

"Seven models from one 4-foot board. Not bad wood management"

Last year I stumbled upon some fine gray barn board while visiting my sister and her hubby SE of Charlottetown, PEI. From it I built four goodly-sized birdhouses but soon yearned for more of the same. Unfortunately, gray barn board, especially 'gray on both sides', is getting really hard to find.

Recently I came across one solid 'grayish' 4-ft. board and from it I was able to produce seven sets of birdhouse faces (front and backs) for smaller versions of last year's PEI models. They are almost fully assembled (except for a high-end or deluxe trim package). [Insert laugh-track here].


"Seven are stacked but are a long way from being packed"

More to follow.

Please link to Specialty Birdhouse - PEI Lumber 5

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment