Friday, April 15, 2016

Upcoming Project "The Workshop Chair"

Ready for Primer

"After all is said and done, I will sit down*"

If I had the patience I would strip this chair and show off the lovely walnut seat and legs, etc., but I don't. As well, I want to use it as my shop chair, very soon, so a new paint job will be fine for now.

"Location, location, location"

After a long day in the shop there is nothing nicer than to sit down outside the door, put my feet up and feel a nice breeze blow through what's left of my hair.

Please link to The Second Batches (2)

*I rescued this chair from the curb several months ago during a walk in Old South. After sitting in it for 10 seconds, right there and then, I said to myself, "Nice fit! This is my chair now." And I carried it home on my head.

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment