Friday, April 22, 2016

Upcoming Projects "Workshop Chair and Matching Stool" 2

Second and Third Coats

 "Third coat will be applied today"

Soon I will have a 'voila' moment. That is, second coats will be applied and dried, and I'll be able to sit down and put my feet up. Hopefully, the sun will be out and a light breeze will gently blow through what's left of my hair.

"I can paint first and second coats on the rungs today too"

Three colours, three coats. Patience is required for this project, so I play a lot of tunes in the workshop. I think I'll be sitting down, however, on Saturday, 'bout five o'clock, right around Happy Hour.

Coincidentally, I pulled this message out of a fortune cookie yesterday:

"I will likely be very 'confortable' on Samedi at cinq bells"*

Please link to Upcoming Projects "Workshop Chair and Matching Stool"

*Translation (approx.): You are going to have a very comfortable retirement once your chair and stool are finished.

Photos by GH

No comments:

Post a Comment